Wednesday, July 9, 2008

NASCAR Braff


One of the most rewarding aspects of creating a hugely successful blog--other than the oodles of money and Pulitzer Prizes, that is--is the opportunity to expand our horizons beyond the very wide scope of celebrities we already know too much about. One such gift came today in the form of this submission from reader Neil, who alerted us to the overwhelming Braffiness of NASCAR driver David Reutimann. I never knew this man existed, but I am sure glad that I do now, even if it means that I will have to make room for this knowledge by forgetting even more of the Italian I took in college or the causes for World War 1. Some things are more important. Now all I can do is pray that David Reutimann does something crazy so Zach can play him in the TV movie. Please, God, please.

No comments: